Saturday 1 November 2014

Making Progress

As the Digital Doors Open project is coming to a close, and all the individual pieces are coming together to form a whole, I am finding myself genuinely impressed with what I have done. When I first began this project I felt rather lost. I had near unlimited options when it came to the kinds of technology I could use. From SketchUp to Timeline JS, from Google Earth to HistoryPin, the digital world was my oyster. Instead of feeling a sense of freedom I felt more lost and confused. I had no real idea of how to use most of these programs. With the help of Prof. Ross and endless YouTube tutorials, I slowly familiarized myself with these programs.

Below is a sneak peek into the finished project. This video will be embedded into my timeline of Covent Garden Market. Enjoy!








No comments:

Post a Comment